Why choose this NLP Advanced Practitioner training course?
Our graduates say that this course was a key turning point in their lives, and one of the best investments they have made.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming is a major source of skills for Organisational Change & Personal Development
Retain and integrate your learning with greater success with our comprehensive 18 day course
What can you get from the training?
- Improvements in understanding and managing people
- Better quality relationships
- Achieving more success in all areas of your life
You will achieve these as a consequence of having more:
- Self awareness
- Self management
- Social awareness
- Relationship management
- for mindfulness
- for effectiveness
- for understanding people
- for managing people
This full length 18 day Advanced NLP Practitioner course, accredited by ANLP, is specifically designed to deliver and embed the most powerful skills of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and coaching.
From the very first seminar you will be learning and applying NLP coaching skills in order to:
- Clarify key changes – that will make the most difference in your professional and personal life
- Improve linguistic skills – for improved relationships at all levels
- Reduce stress and anxiety – and become more of the person you always wanted to be
- Identify the best ways of learning – the skills you need from people who are outstanding
- Develop highly effective practices – that can lead to more self confidence and personal presence
- Discover how to be more successful – at implementing the changes you want with less effort
Call us on 0117 325 8000 to book your place or talk to us about the seminar.
Throughout the course you will be applying these skills and techniques in very practical and effective ways to the areas of your life that matter the most.
Learning these core practices in this way will enable you to become a highly skilled practitioner coach of NLP. The course is accredited by the Association for NLP (ANLP).
Incorporated into the course is a strong coaching element which offers you a structure for applying your NLP skills, both for yourself and for working with others.
You will discover how language works; how to listen to the patterns of language and the art of precision questions. You will learn how to speak more effectively and with greater competence.
Student feedback at the end of the course frequently mentions personal improvements, such as:
- able to develop a more positive self image
- major personal shifts & positive life changes
- feeling more resourceful, energised & inspired
- greatly improved linguistic skills
- able to make better decisions
- improved personal and working relationships
- able to identify life purpose
- improved self awareness
- more prosperous business
- have become highly motivated
- greater effectiveness in helping others
- improved results at work and at home
For further details on the content of our NLP Advanced Practitioner Training go to the Syllabus page
Who joins the NLP Advanced Practitioner?
Anyone who wants an Advanced NLP Practitioner training that;
- has a world class reputation for successful skills transfer which stands the test of time.
- is delivered by highly qualified and experienced NLP trainers and Master Trainers.
- promotes and encourages regular practice for the embedding and and resilince of skills.
- is designed and delivered by an organisation that prides itself on its integrity, as well as ethical training and business practices.
- has a reputation for greatly improving personal and professional effectiveness
- incorporates multi-level feedback at every stage.
Anyone who wants to make a positive difference in their own lives and the lives of others chooses NLP and JSnlp is the training organisation of choice for trainers, change agents and changework professionals.
The majority of our students join us because of our world class reputation for integrity and highly successful transfer of skills. Because Neuro-Linguistic Programming has the potential to greatly improve personal and professional effectiveness our training draws people from many fields including:
- Learning and Development
- Training & Teaching
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Social Entrepreneurs
- Change Agents
- All walks of life
- One of the best reputations in the world of NLP
- Accreditation with on of the UK’s most professional NLP bodies
- Neil Almond provides continuity of training and at least 50% of the training in person
- Master Classes in person by John Seymour
- More individual attention because classes are limited to 24
- One skilled NLP tutor to every six students for personal coaching
- More NLP skills covered in more depth
- Regular practice groups encouraged for better skills development
- Learn how to model success and any human skill or quality in depth
- Get a ‘clean’ (high integrity, low manipulation) version of NLP
- Get more skills ‘in the muscle’ ie unconscious competence
- One seminar per month for optimum skill integration
- Focus on your own practical application projects
- Daily application with reflective journalling
- Three assessment and coaching days spread to ensure skills development
- Meaningful certification. Your skills assessed in depth.
- You can spread the course over two years to suit a busy timetable
About the training
This full length Advanced Practitioner course represents a gold standard in NLP training. John Seymour trained originally with the co-founders of Neuro-Linguistic Programming John Grinderand Richard Bandler, and with the early pioneers Robert Dilts and Judith DeLozier.
John’s meticulous approach to training NLP has been refined and developed over 30 years to its current high standard. Neil Almond is himself a Master Trainer of NLP and served as apprentice to John Seymour before becoming lead trainer at JSNLP. Neil maintains the high standards of quality and integrity expected from JSNLP trainings.
A non-residential course based in Bristol, it is delivered and facilitated in a relaxed and enjoyable style as (approximately) one weekend seminar a month over 10 months. Each seminar is supported by a team of NLP course tutors, graduates of the Practitioner, Master Practitioner or Trainer trainings, who provide individual attention and support throughout the course. We usually maintain a ratio of one tutor to six students.
The material is delivered to suit all learning preferences (visual, auditory and kinaesthetic) and your will be provided with detailed handouts at each seminar. Each skill or process will be introduced by the trainer and then demonstrated. You will then have the opportunity to ask questions before practicing the skills for yourself in groups of twos or threes. You will be encouraged throughout the course to practice coaching skills that will enable you to apply your NLP Knowledge when working with others.
Incorporated into the course is a coaching element which, at its basic level, gives a thorough grounding in coaching techniques, strengthening your application of NLP when working with others.
Month on month the developmental changes add up and become more natural and ingrained, leading, for most, to quite dramatic benefits by the end of the course. Our experience has shown that this teaching format enables you to move your life rapidly in the way you have chosen, allowing you to become more of the person you always wanted to be.
The training contains three NLP Diploma modules, each is accredited by ANLP and certificated separately:
In all this training course leaves you confident and congruent in your application of NLP skills either in business or therapeutic change.
These courses will be delivered in Bristol in 2016 and 2017.
- The Diploma of Applied NLP: Coaching (5 days)
- The Diploma of Applied NLP: Leadership (5 days)
- The Diploma of Applied NLP: Deep Change Coaching (6 days)
Many consider this full length 18 day Advanced Practitioner training to be the most comprehensive in the UK.